MAGIC# Clanturnier

• Diskussion zum Artikel MAGIC# Clanturnier:

Nach dem letztem Turnier von Anyder, geht es spannend weiter, denn der MAGIC# Clan veranstaltet von dem 30.07. - 04.08.2015 ein erneutes Turnier, im 3on3 Teammodus. Der MAGIC#Christmas Cup war auch schon ein voller Erfolg, daher erwarten wir natürlich wieder ein faires und nettes Turnier für die Community, was bestimmt der Fall sein wird. Kommen wir nun zu ein paar Eckdaten:

Bis wann sollte ich mein Team anmelden? Anmeldeschluss ist der…

Weiterlesen

• Eine kleine Sache:

"20 Minuten vor jedem Match muss sich euer Team melden, ansonsten verliert dieses 0-12"

ist nicht ganz korrekt.

20 Minuten nach dem offiziellem Matchbeginn muss das Team sich gemeldet haben, wenn das Team sich dann nicht gemeldet hat ist es ein Def-Win.

Ansonsten danke für den Post und auf ein gutes Turnier!

The BEST™ there is, the BEST™ there was, the BEST™ there ever will be ~™

#1 in all of SWBF2

• Wave, do not invent stuff. The Generation Lost cup was not by UEF or whatever. I did it on my own with nobody else. If it had been by UEF u can be sure there would have been more admins.

I'd appreciate it if u dont invent any other detail.

MFG,
    Anyder.

@The Magic Administration,

Good luck with all the participants/amount of players to join.

To simplify, mods are stored in LVL file format, and hacks are EXE format (Mods = LVL, Hacks = EXE). If this definition is too difficult for the reader to comprehend I feel sorry for you. Both mods and hacks may sometimes be considered cheats, there are likewise instances wherein neither mods or hacks are considered cheats.

• If a member of a clan is organising a cup, a lot of people will think, that it's a cup of his clan. It's a normal assumption. So it was no "invention", it was just a misunderstanding. Please excuse our imperfection.

The mistake has been corrected and we will punch us for the rest of the day :P

Well, i pretty much doubt people thought UEF had organised it when the domain was clearly aiming at another team, besides of the obvious fact that none of the UEF members were admins of the servers/website/cup/WE. (Not to mention there is no "By UEF" anywhere or any uef word from which to take as reference UEF.

*Taken from the cup site:

Cup Administration

Lead Admin: Anyder
    Master Modder: Anyder
    Server Tech: Anyder
    [b]Webmaster: Anyder

Xfire: anyder21
    E-Mail: anyder@uef-clan.com

If people have a problem with the reading comprehension that is none of my business but still, Wave as "Whatever media title he has", he should get informed before posting.

PS: Thanks for correcting it.

To simplify, mods are stored in LVL file format, and hacks are EXE format (Mods = LVL, Hacks = EXE). If this definition is too difficult for the reader to comprehend I feel sorry for you. Both mods and hacks may sometimes be considered cheats, there are likewise instances wherein neither mods or hacks are considered cheats.

• We don't have to justify for mistakes, Anyder, but we did and corrected them. That's it.

Whether there is any "by UEF" or not, you are affliated to them (your e-mail states this clearly) and so there IS the possibility to connect both accidentally. We don't have to advertise anything on our forum, we do because we want.

Wave as our staff member is responsible for social media (Facebook an Twitter). He's got the same duty to inform himself as everybody else in the team, nothing more or less. He is a human being like everyone else and is allowed to make mistakes like everyone else.

If you have problem with Wave, you will have to deal with it somewhere else. As member of our team he has to give account only to ReeN or me. Here he is no member of the En'Ten.
    So watch your tongue and treat my staff with respect.

• You're the one treating me without any respect.

The mistake has been corrected and we will punch us for the rest of the day :P

I'm pretty sure you can keep such useless irony to yourself.

I did not mention En'Ten clan for anything, but u just did. I didn't insult Wave anywhere, just told him to stop inventing such lied cause in this forum he's spread a lie (human mistake or not, not informed as he should be).

Yes, I'm in UEF and I've been in UEF for many years, but that is not the point. And also I'm not really sure on why u just talked about this

We don't have to advertise anything on our forum, we do because we want.

Please, explain this.
    You're pre-judging something u don't know. I hate Enten, that is true, but I haven't said anything against Wave or Enten (not even mentioned it lmao), so please, stick to what I say rather than starting a flamewar in your own forum.

• I didn't insult Wave anywhere, just told him to stop inventing such lied cause in this forum he's spread a lie (human mistake or not, not informed as he should be).

Wave, do not invent stuff.

Accusing someone of lying in fact is an insult. Here in Germany we've got criminal offences covering this topic.

And of course you did not mention En'Ten, but you insulted one of our staff members (who is a known member of En'Ten) in an inappropriate way. I think there is an relation between your overreaction and your personal mindset about Wave. But this forum is the wrong place for such things.

Yes, I'm in UEF and I've been in UEF for many years, but that is not the point. And also I'm not really sure on why u just talked about this

I simply pointed out the possibility to misconnect your work with UEF. Nothing more or less, referring to your statement in your second post.

I would recommend you to change your attitude. This is no flamewar, these are facts. If you want to flame, this is neither my business nor will we allow anything like that. End of discussion.
    For anything further I refer to ReeN's concluding post.

• @Anyder
    Mistakes can happen. Nobody is perfect. This website is a hobby. It's not our job, it's just a hobby. And we are trying our best. If this don't fit your standards, feel free to use another website.

There was obviously a misunderstanding, so it would be enough to tell us "Hey, it seemed that you made a mistake. Can you correct it please?" or something like that. But to imply that Wave lied and "invented" something is a bit too much. I tried to keep friendly and funny. And of course the mistake has been corrected. But it seems that you won't stop to complain, so now i will stop this discussion for you.

Any further post regarding this discussion will be deleted. If you still want to discuss about it, feel free to contact me via conversation.

You're the one treating me without any respect.

If you want to be treated with respect, treat us (the whole team) with respect too.

I'm pretty sure you can keep such useless irony to yourself.

Sure i can, but i'm pretty sure you can contact us in a better way too. Right? You started the useless stuff in this thread. Not me.