Beiträge von Anyder

SWBFSpy is going to organise an event the 1st of November at 18:00 (6pm Berlin time). Obviously some people can't come at this time (Mostly american players) so I'll host an american server around 3-4pm EST. We'll try to gather in a public server all the people we can to play together.
    BattlefrontUpdated released a video 2 days ago about SWBFSpy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WzNfboUElQ - In the video they explain how to play SWBF2 with SWBFSpy.
    If anyone wants further detail let me know by sending me a message. Hope everyone can make it!

You are pretty much wrong here.
    If it wasnt because of SWBFGamers (us) there would no longer be a masterserver.
    He helped Jedikiller configure the masterserver stuff, cause, lets be honest, the "opensource" thing is not something to work with, and we did it of him to re-configure it.
    You might not know anything about gamespy, but we learnt to survive without a masterserver. You have not.
    We are taking credit for what we have done. It was us that paid the VPS where we're hosting the new masterserver and the domains and everything, it was us who first found the "hosts" edit method, it was us who patched the game, it's us who are contributing most to the community right now.
    SWBFGamers has been there for many years, even before this website was created, and I'm pretty sure we've contributed x10 times for than you have.

We are arguing about something that is actually true. Let me know how it is "getting pathetic" please, cause maybe the one embarrassing yourself is you.

@Anyder

Your ,,Team" aren't Devs. Only Copy and Paste the Sources from Kalle to your own(Skid).Kalle is a Dev,but you,Lead and Jedikiller are Copy&Paste skidders.You're only a Modder...Proofs for the Copy and Paste?

We're the ones who paid for everything, who got kalle to help us, and therefore who developed the new masterserver.
    Even before Kalle released gameshare we had already a "beta" masterserver which used to give a lot of problems back to when we used Tunngle, and we thanked a lot Kalle to create a new masterserver.

We do not need proofs, just go ahead and see who was credited for everything.
    If I shutdown right now the VPS where the masterserver is hosted, u wouldnt be able to run it cause u didnt contribute to anything, didnt host/pay/help or whatever, so cease the plagiarism.

Thanks for ur reply, Kane.

Sephtix, the SWBFSpy dev. team was composed by Led, Kalle, Jedikiller and I. You've never developed anything or contributed with anything.
    The SWBFSpy patch was created by us (SWBFGamers.com) and we have proofs enough, starting from the conversations with Kalle.

Thanks for continuing Kalle's work on the SWBF2 master servers! You all do a great job for the community.

Is Sephtix one of your guys or did he provide another solution?

It's not just for SWBF2 but also for SWBF1 (PC/PS2) ;)

He's not, to be honest i do not even know who he is lol

Hello guys,
    Im posting here representing the SWBFSpy team, and I think we should post before there are misunderstandings or whatever.

All the downloads can be found here:

Since Kalle decided to close GameShare we started working on SWBFSpy as the new masterserver for SWBF1/2, but we needed his help to setup everything properly.

In other words, It's gamemaster, but another host (SWBFGamers.com)

*Credits:

If you have any questions just let me know :thumbsup:

I see... well nyz is supposed to be the orga for this cup, so i guess he meant not to fight then. Personally, im sorry that we made IMPERIAL waste their time...

Wegen dem nicht Erscheinen des UEF Clans, haben wir diese Schlacht gewonnen. Und da wir keine Lust hatten, uns auf einen Selfhost rumzugammeln, haben wir keinen Screenshot und verzichten auf die Punkte.

I was told we had this match 45 mins before the match and when I was gonna play, I saw several UEF members playing an intern... so I dont know what happened...

I have several proofs which I'm gonna show in a few secs, which show how *censored* have been using a really old DDoS tool to block the server-port so that server is filled with bots.
    This is the name of the tool - *censored* and it's quite basic: you only need to use a batch file which will send bots to a IP-Port specified and will make it impossible to join. The thing these guys don't know is im far ahead them, so I know what they were using and the solution. However, I didnt expect such dumb move from them.
    The IP from the attacker was 31.16.96.152 which fits perfectly to the last IP I have registered from *censored* - 31.16.96.24

[Blockierte Grafik: http://uef-clan.com/FTP/Anyder/Anyder/Pics/Proof.png]

And then this is part of the debugger but the file is too big (3000+ messages which say the same)

Event TimeEvent TypeThread IDMemory AddressFilenameMore Information
    00:00:01.222Debug String3924assigned slot(7) turn(0)

00:00:01.222Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:01.222Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:01.434Debug String3924assigned slot(8) turn(0)

00:00:01.434Debug String3924assigned slot(8) turn(0)

00:00:01.434Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:01.434Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:01.634Debug String3924assigned slot(9) turn(0)

00:00:01.634Debug String3924assigned slot(9) turn(0)

00:00:01.634Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:01.634Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:01.844Debug String3924assigned slot(10) turn(0)

00:00:01.844Debug String3924assigned slot(10) turn(0)

00:00:01.844Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:01.844Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:02.054Debug String3924assigned slot(11) turn(0)

00:00:02.054Debug String3924assigned slot(11) turn(0)

00:00:02.054Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:02.054Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:02.277Debug String3924assigned slot(12) turn(0)

00:00:02.277Debug String3924assigned slot(12) turn(0)

00:00:02.277Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:02.277Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:02.484Debug String3924assigned slot(13) turn(0)

00:00:02.484Debug String3924assigned slot(13) turn(0)

00:00:02.484Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

00:00:02.484Debug String3924ReadJoin: Anyder_En'Ten

I've blocked the subnet in order to not let such dumb posers play in my servers, and honestly, I hope the community does the same.

All servers lag, some might lag more than other but at the end it's still swbf2 so everything lags :rolleyes:

I have never spiked in some gameservers what means not all server lag (for example, UEF, EXTRAVAGANT, PLA, FC - and i guess that's all cause i dont join any others) but yours spiked so bad the other day and I have a full recording of it.

http://uef-clan.com/FTP/Anyder…tCantinaServersLagged.mp4

Also as I stated before the reason why some people might have had some kind of "distance-lag" while playing in our server is cause 40tps is only supported till a limit of players and I did not expect the server to be using that for a "mega-war"

Here is some feedback:
    - The servers provided by you were extremely laggy (spiking 24/7), so i hope this gets fixed for week 2.. if someone is gonna comment anything from the uef server (like "lagging" -- meaning distance lag) i take full responsibility for that.
    UEF servers are run under a swbf2 sm which was edited to run servers with /tps 40 (better registration for a max amount of users of ~20) and i forgot to change the Server manager before the matches...
    So im sorry for that, but we were not expected to host anyway.

I dont know what u said on previous posts and neither im gonna read them, but i wanna add something.

All maps are located in one part of the planet or is followed by some explanation which defines them, so for instance, if u say bespin, u should specify if its Platforms or Cloudy City (or any other map made and converted to swbf2).
    The map you attached in that map pack thing was CC no matter what u say (if u meant it or not). If u know a little about swbf u know that bes1 stands for platforms and bes2 for CC... so i dont get why u wanna change the map in the mid of the tournament.

Also, you should have made tests on all maps, both hosting and playing. Swbf2.exe refuses to run certain maps because of whatever reasons. If you wanna play a map which doesnt work there us one thing the ILLUMINATED MODDERS did a long ago, which was swapping maps lvls to play that map. If you cant understand this, im sorry for u, but it cant be more clear and i cannot reveal anything else from our private group...

MfG,
    Anyder.

You're the one treating me without any respect.

The mistake has been corrected and we will punch us for the rest of the day :P

I'm pretty sure you can keep such useless irony to yourself.

I did not mention En'Ten clan for anything, but u just did. I didn't insult Wave anywhere, just told him to stop inventing such lied cause in this forum he's spread a lie (human mistake or not, not informed as he should be).

Yes, I'm in UEF and I've been in UEF for many years, but that is not the point. And also I'm not really sure on why u just talked about this

We don't have to advertise anything on our forum, we do because we want.

Please, explain this.
    You're pre-judging something u don't know. I hate Enten, that is true, but I haven't said anything against Wave or Enten (not even mentioned it lmao), so please, stick to what I say rather than starting a flamewar in your own forum.