I wonder when theres going to be some new news...

• The last big news was in July with the Amazon listing. Then it was in October with the OFLC for the Nintendo DS. I wonder if some more sneaky news is going to come up sometime soon.. :cool:

German:
    "Die letzte große News wurde im Juli mit dem Amazonas-Auflistung. Dann war es im Oktober mit dem OFLC für den Nintendo DS. Ich frage mich, ob einige mehr hinterhältig Nachrichten wird kommen irgendwann bald.. :cool:"

• Please excuse my (probably) bad english ^^

I hope so :-)

We are searching on every website and needling Lucas Arts and Free Radical with Emails. More we cant do to get new imformations.

But im sure there will be a News soon. I still believe that a release on march 15th 2009 (amazon.com) is possible. If this should be the real release date, they have to announce it soon.

Maybe its the calm before the storm now.

We will keep you informed ;)

• Well, there are supposed to be 10 "never before seen" titles being shown at the SpikeTV Video Game Awards which is on December 14th. Some people are saying that SWBF3 is going to be one of them. Well so far, 8 of the 10 have been revealed, and none has yet to be SWBF3 :no:

But I think there will be some news soon. Because they hadnt shown any news back in late summer because they wanted to focus on The Force Unleashed. Then they were focusing on revealing Star Wars: The Old Republic and the Wii/DS games of The Clone Wars. Well now theres nothing more on the horizon except hopefully SWBF3... :)

German:

Nun, es gibt angeblich 10 "nie zuvor gesehen" Titel wird gezeigt, an der SpikeTV Video Game Awards, die am 14. Dezember. Manche Leute sagen, dass SWBF3 wird einer von ihnen. Nun, so weit, 8 von den 10 wurden ergab, und keiner hat noch nicht SWBF3 :no:

Aber ich glaube, es wird einige Neuigkeiten in Kürze. Weil sie noch nicht gezeigt, alle Nachrichten zurück im Spätsommer, weil sie wollten, sich auf die Force Unleashed. Dann wurden sie auf, aus Star Wars: The Old Republik und der Wii / DS-Spiele von The Clone Wars. Nun Theres nichts mehr am Horizont außer hoffentlich SWBF3... :)