Please read that.

• Hi guys, my name is Patrick Roggert. I have been playing on your server swbf3.de for a quite long time and I want to adress one issue. Every day, at around 02:00 night time in Europe, one guy (blank nick) is entering the server and starts to cheat, TK, glitch and all that things. It is still the same guy because I recognise his writting style. Please do something with it, he is destroying our game experience. If you cant, or you do not have time, I can donate real money for server, and give me any permissions to manage to kick that asshole out from server. I cant stand his behaviour and i am getting easily enraged. I am serious, so is my post. Please do something.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Kekon

Hi guys, my name is Patrick Roggert. I have been playing on your server swbf3.de for a quite long time and I want to adress one issue. Every day, at around 02:00 night time in Europe, one guy (blank nick) is entering the server and starts to cheat, TK, glitch and all that things. It is still the same guy because I recognise his writting style. Please do something with it, he is destroying our game experience. If you cant, or you do not have time, I can donate real money for server, and give me any permissions to manage to kick that asshole out from server. I cant stand his behaviour and i am getting easily enraged. I am serious, so is my post. Please do something.

hm why you not kick that guy with another players when he cheat
    it pest for everything !!

• Impossible, when vote reach 0 votes, it goes -1, -2, -3, we still cant kick him. We cant even target him most of the time on player list, as he is using blank nick.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Kekon

Thank you so much for your assistance. He was doing the same for past 3 nights, so...anyway, danke.

that interests me now i go watch ifor this ^^