swbf3

• Also tun Sie Jungs denken, dass SWBF3 tatsächlich freigegeben werden? Ich hoffe, es ist zumindest von Anfang bis Mitte 2009 ... alle Indizien sagen, es wird! mit Amazon.com und australischen OFLC ... Wenn nur LucasArts würde nur verkündet es bereits.

Und bedauern, wenn seine schwer zu verstehen, was ich sage, weil ich Englisch sprechen und haben zu ihrer Umsetzung mit http://www.translate.google.com :biggrin2:

• English Version:

I think you can speak english here.
    I talked with the Head-Admin Reen and we thinking how well do to make the Page for non-speaking/-understanding germans more exciting.

• Ok. Its sad.. I SHOULD know German if I wasnt so lazy lol, my mother was actually born in Frankfurt. She and my grandparents can speak German, but not me :(

By the way, back when I played SWBF2 on PlayStation 2, I was in a clan "UOA". We had a German member, he could speak German, but I forgot his username.

Edit: OHH yeah, his name was "IchBinGott", do you happen to know him? Probably not, lol

• Welcome :winken:
    "IchBinGott" = IamGod
    lmao
    in the spanish [ESP] clan is a person called "Jesus" wich is his real name too ^^
    i dont think youll know the clan..

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von -The_King-

Welcome :winken:
    "IchBinGott" = IamGod
    lmao
    in the spanish [ESP] clan is a person called "Jesus" wich is his real name too ^^
    i dont think youll know the clan..

Was it on PS2? I dont really remember any clan called ESP. I actually havent played since about August 2006 actually.

But the clans I was in mainly was UOA and JOG. JOG was like the best Jedi clan but they didnt like me anymore so they kicked me out. :(

• yea it was/is on ps2
    do you remember 182nd Legion? ASS? FEAR? they fused and theyre now FRAG..
    ESP plays ps3 too.

I dont know UOA and JOG..
    do you remember DAF or CEC? those old clans?
    or DTA?

• I think I remember 182nd and ASS.

The ones that I can remember off the top of my head..

DSA (Dark Side Alliance),
    RAPTOR (when this noob clan was first started they asked me and my friend for glitches, so we showed them some and then they claimed that THEY found them.. they suck),
    RABID,
    MERC,

Thats all I can remember.. I know theres lots more but I just cant think of them at the moment

• are you European? because MERC is an american clan..
    Raptor is a hacker clan, they hacked the leaderboard and some of them are in the top 10 now..
    i havnt heard about RABID, 420 and DSA..