[EN] unofficial Star Wars Battlefront 3

• This is and English Tread from now on.
    If anyone writes a post in antoher language he will be punished for it and the post will be deleted!

Now back to the tread!

Thanks, Jack!

• Ok great.
    Quite frankly I would like to have a Jawa playable char :D but I would be fine with a Rodian char for the empire and a Mon Calamarien for the Rebels.

Forgive me for answering your question just now.
    I had already thought of a mon calamari in the rebels and perhaps I do it and Rhodians for the empire is a good suggestion.

Thanks.

• If anyone has design skills and would make the DVD cover of the beta version of Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront 3 please let me know.

Thanks.

• I saw the Gameplay Videos and I think it's a nice Community Project, 'cause we would wait 100 years for the real star wars battlefront 3. But for a nice game i think it isn't good enough. But maybe when i'll play the game, i'll change my mind.

Terminator3: Was heißt bei Star Wars battelfront 2 online Ping weil ich habe immer so ungefähr 300 Ping oder so was heißt das?
    Pinguin: Ping sind die rsten 4 Buchstaben meines Nicks. Das heißt du hast 300 Pinguine.

• Mhhh, i would think that this game still needs a better graphic, or its just bad youtube streaming with all it's trouble. Why did you not use the cry-engine from crytek? I thought this engine is free to use for not commercial projects like yours. And a very important step would be a anti cheat protection and much less bugs like in battlefront 2.
    I don't know how do you make your server engine, but please make a good rcon control, for me as server admin is this very important ;) In battlefront 2 i just use some memory "cheats" to get what i wan't, but i don't believe in that, if you are understand what i mean, because my english is not the best, only school like :>
    See you later, alligator :D
    Maybe the force is with you and your game

• Its nice to see, that we talk in english here, although we are german. Only Humberto cant speak german, but its a nice training for everyone :P

Terminator3: Was heißt bei Star Wars battelfront 2 online Ping weil ich habe immer so ungefähr 300 Ping oder so was heißt das?
    Pinguin: Ping sind die rsten 4 Buchstaben meines Nicks. Das heißt du hast 300 Pinguine.

• Mhhh, i would think that this game still needs a better graphic, or its just bad youtube streaming with all it's trouble. Why did you not use the cry-engine from crytek? I thought this engine is free to use for not commercial projects like yours. And a very important step would be a anti cheat protection and much less bugs like in battlefront 2.
    I don't know how do you make your server engine, but please make a good rcon control, for me as server admin is this very important ;) In battlefront 2 i just use some memory "cheats" to get what i wan't, but i don't believe in that, if you are understand what i mean, because my english is not the best, only school like :>
    See you later, alligator :D
    Maybe the force is with you and your game

Hi, Kalle.

In fact I use the compressor deteriorates the quality of the video and learn how to use a game engine is not from night to day so I'll continue using the UDK and with respect and humility I suggest to eveynone who wants to see something better at least try to use a game engine you prefer to know how complicated it is.

Viable suggestions are welcome but I repeat that I am developing this project for all those enjoying it and if you not... I'm sorry.

thanks.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Humberto Milanez ()

• Humberto is right! I am learning to develope with UE3 at the moment and it is much easier than the CryEngine3 (yes, i tried this too)... I respect your work, because i know how difficult it is to make a complete and respectable game without millions of bugs. I think the others should do something like you and THEN criticize yor game!

Good luck, Humberto!

PS: Oh, and it is much easier to sell your game with the UnrealEngine, if it is good and people would pay for it! CryEngine is far too expensive!

• When is the beta would love to test sometimes done.

Hi, CommanderRex.

Soon I can give a prediction of beta version release and certainly here in this forum will be one of the first places I'll disclose it.

Thanks.

• I don't think that you've understand me right... (because it's not easy for me to write everything in english that i want)
    i know how that is a very hard work to understand an engine and make changes to it, because i make changes to an open source game with my team. I only want you to give some ideas what you could make with your game - server side and client side. If you want to use the UDK, its okay and i don't have a problem with this engine, but i wish you to notice that i think that a nice graphic is important for a modern game. It would be nice if you could upload a high quality video so that we can see the n1 graphic at all.
    Just have fun with your project, i hope you will release a alpha/beta version soon ;) and don't misunderstand me, i enjoy your project, too.
    Have a nice day

• I don't think that you've understand me right... (because it's not easy for me to write everything in english that i want)
    i know how that is a very hard work to understand an engine and make changes to it, because i make changes to an open source game with my team. I only want you to give some ideas what you could make with your game - server side and client side. If you want to use the UDK, its okay and i don't have a problem with this engine, but i wish you to notice that i think that a nice graphic is important for a modern game. It would be nice if you could upload a high quality video so that we can see the n1 graphic at all.
    Just have fun with your project, i hope you will release a alpha/beta version soon ;) and don't misunderstand me, i enjoy your project, too.
    Have a nice day

Hi, Kalle.

Forgive me for not quite understanding.
    The configuration of the server (client / server) I still do not start work and I will do upload a quick video in high resolution for everyone have an idea of the Unreal Engine graphics.

Thanks.