SWBF2L: Star Wars Battlefront 2 League 1.0/1.1

• Mit dem heutigen Tag wird versucht werden, eine weitere SWBF2 Liga zu Starten. Dazu zitiere ich mich selbst aus der News auf der Main dieser Liga:

"The SWBF2L (Star Wars Battlefront 2 League) will be the first SWBF2 1on1/Clanvs.Clan - League. The website and the management are still in development, while the board can be used already. You are able to applicate yourself and/or your clan to participate in the upcoming season I there, after creating an account.
    Because the league can’t be run alone, i’ll need some people who are willing to administrate the board and/or the league itself. If you think that you are the right one for this job, write me a private message on the board or write me an email to swbf2l@mail.com.
    To create a league which has never seen before we need the feedback and help of all of you guys. The board can be used for you to tell us what you need/want/wish.
    If there are any people/companies/websites in thought of becoming a partner or sponsor, write me an email.
    To get started now you get some information here:

Update: Due to understanding problems i’m posting this update. Everyone who wants to participate may applicate himself / his clan in the board!
    I hope to see you posting on the board soon.
    "

Die Liga an sich wird als 1on1 & Clanvs.Clan Liga beginnen. Es hängt jedoch davon ab, wieviele User/Clans sich anmelden werden.
    Auch ein Preisgeld könnte bald noch ausgesetzt werden, ebenso wie die sichere Ehre.
    Um euch ein eigenes Bild der Lage zu verschaffen, geht einfach auf die Homepage bzw. das Forum der Liga.
    Grüße
    Mano

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ManoSWBF2L ()

• Entschuldige Krankie, ich sollte eig. wissen, wie man sich in einem Forum verhält ;).
    Post #1 editiert! :thumbup: