Beiträge von Anyder

If a member of a clan is organising a cup, a lot of people will think, that it's a cup of his clan. It's a normal assumption. So it was no "invention", it was just a misunderstanding. Please excuse our imperfection.

The mistake has been corrected and we will punch us for the rest of the day :P

Well, i pretty much doubt people thought UEF had organised it when the domain was clearly aiming at another team, besides of the obvious fact that none of the UEF members were admins of the servers/website/cup/WE. (Not to mention there is no "By UEF" anywhere or any uef word from which to take as reference UEF.

*Taken from the cup site:

Cup Administration

Lead Admin: Anyder
    Master Modder: Anyder
    Server Tech: Anyder
    [b]Webmaster: Anyder

Xfire: anyder21
    E-Mail: anyder@uef-clan.com

If people have a problem with the reading comprehension that is none of my business but still, Wave as "Whatever media title he has", he should get informed before posting.

PS: Thanks for correcting it.

Wave, do not invent stuff. The Generation Lost cup was not by UEF or whatever. I did it on my own with nobody else. If it had been by UEF u can be sure there would have been more admins.

I'd appreciate it if u dont invent any other detail.

MFG,
    Anyder.

@The Magic Administration,

Good luck with all the participants/amount of players to join.

If you want to play in full servers on Star Wars: Battlefront again we are having 'SWBF days' on the last Saturday of every month starting around 2EST/7GMT. Everyone's welcome to join or visit SWBFgamers.com for more details!

What I would do:

-Reboot the Root Server
    -Unfirewall the battlefrontII.exe
    -Port Forward the server (check it again)

Tell me if after those all things it's ''pinged'' again.

Omg i love this icon haha :ilightning:

Ello :3
    Im new to this forum, so first of all, Hi
    Now, I was wondering if u guys knew of a fixed 1.08 Server Manager, as the stock 1.08 one has the 16-bots Bug.
    If u know of someone who has this fixed, or somewhere, where i can get it, feel free to answer back or PM me...

C ya