New Patch for swbf2

• It's a new Patch after the GameShare Project from Kalle.You can play Online with this Patch again.Drag and Drop the Battlefront2.exe in your Star Wars Battlefront 2 Folder.And you can host your own server.

• Hello guys,
    Im posting here representing the SWBFSpy team, and I think we should post before there are misunderstandings or whatever.

All the downloads can be found here:

Since Kalle decided to close GameShare we started working on SWBFSpy as the new masterserver for SWBF1/2, but we needed his help to setup everything properly.

In other words, It's gamemaster, but another host (SWBFGamers.com)

*Credits:

If you have any questions just let me know :thumbsup:

To simplify, mods are stored in LVL file format, and hacks are EXE format (Mods = LVL, Hacks = EXE). If this definition is too difficult for the reader to comprehend I feel sorry for you. Both mods and hacks may sometimes be considered cheats, there are likewise instances wherein neither mods or hacks are considered cheats.

• Thanks for continuing Kalle's work on the SWBF2 master servers! You all do a great job for the community.

Is Sephtix one of your guys or did he provide another solution?

It's not just for SWBF2 but also for SWBF1 (PC/PS2) ;)

He's not, to be honest i do not even know who he is lol

To simplify, mods are stored in LVL file format, and hacks are EXE format (Mods = LVL, Hacks = EXE). If this definition is too difficult for the reader to comprehend I feel sorry for you. Both mods and hacks may sometimes be considered cheats, there are likewise instances wherein neither mods or hacks are considered cheats.

• Anyder ist nicht der Originale Veröffentlicher.

Zudem war im Client eine Killswitch drinne die es ermöglicht den Client oder IP zu Blocken.

Und der Client führte zu komischen IP's

Virus:

Siehe: Hier

• Die Datei, die du hier auf Virustotal angegeben hast ist aber nicht die von Anyder, sondern die aus deinem ursprünglichen Link. Willst du mir jetzt erzählen, dass du versucht hast, einen Virus über unser Forum zu verbreiten?

Ich gebe dir noch eine Chance dich zu erklären.

Ich kenne Anyder. Er mag ein umstrittener Charakter sein, war aber im Bezug auf seine Arbeit mit Servern immer zuverlässig. Zudem habe ich über seine Fortführung des Projekts bereits umfassend im Entenforum gelesen. Aktuell sieht es eher so aus, als möchtest du hier Probleme machen.

• Thanks for ur reply, Kane.

Sephtix, the SWBFSpy dev. team was composed by Led, Kalle, Jedikiller and I. You've never developed anything or contributed with anything.
    The SWBFSpy patch was created by us (SWBFGamers.com) and we have proofs enough, starting from the conversations with Kalle.

• @Kane

Check es doch mal! Ich habe diese ,,Killswitch" entfernt und es als Beweis auf Virustotal hochgeladen! Der Scan soll zeigen dass es KEIN Virus ist.Meine Datei wurde bearbeitet.Falls ihr weiterhin denkt,es sei ein Virus,dann führt es in einer Sandbox aus!

@Anyder

Your ,,Team" aren't Devs. Only Copy and Paste the Sources from Kalle to your own(Skid).Kalle is a Dev,but you,Lead and Jedikiller are Copy&Paste skidders.You're only a Modder...Proofs for the Copy and Paste?

• @Anyder

Your ,,Team" aren't Devs. Only Copy and Paste the Sources from Kalle to your own(Skid).Kalle is a Dev,but you,Lead and Jedikiller are Copy&Paste skidders.You're only a Modder...Proofs for the Copy and Paste?

We're the ones who paid for everything, who got kalle to help us, and therefore who developed the new masterserver.
    Even before Kalle released gameshare we had already a "beta" masterserver which used to give a lot of problems back to when we used Tunngle, and we thanked a lot Kalle to create a new masterserver.

We do not need proofs, just go ahead and see who was credited for everything.
    If I shutdown right now the VPS where the masterserver is hosted, u wouldnt be able to run it cause u didnt contribute to anything, didnt host/pay/help or whatever, so cease the plagiarism.

• We're the ones who paid for everything, who got kalle to help us, and therefore who developed the new masterserver.

Wrong! Completly. You didn't develope anything. Kalle did. And he even konfigured the hole server as he told me. So Stop taking credit for thing you didnt do. Stop arguing about it or anything. This is just getting pathetic.

• You are pretty much wrong here.
    If it wasnt because of SWBFGamers (us) there would no longer be a masterserver.
    He helped Jedikiller configure the masterserver stuff, cause, lets be honest, the "opensource" thing is not something to work with, and we did it of him to re-configure it.
    You might not know anything about gamespy, but we learnt to survive without a masterserver. You have not.
    We are taking credit for what we have done. It was us that paid the VPS where we're hosting the new masterserver and the domains and everything, it was us who first found the "hosts" edit method, it was us who patched the game, it's us who are contributing most to the community right now.
    SWBFGamers has been there for many years, even before this website was created, and I'm pretty sure we've contributed x10 times for than you have.

We are arguing about something that is actually true. Let me know how it is "getting pathetic" please, cause maybe the one embarrassing yourself is you.

• To be clear, full credit is given to Kalle and his team for developing gamemaster. He moved the hosting of gamemaster to SWBFgamers.com and helped us set it up. This is explained clearly on our website and in Anyder's initial post.

This was done to be mutually beneficial--swbf and swbf2 players get to keep an established, working internet master server, and Kalle has the chance to do something new without the hassle of support for the master server. I purchased the domain SWBFspy.com to make hex editing the exe file easier for us (replace Gamespy with SWBFspy), which Anyder has done and are available on SWBFgamers.

If Sephtix has done anything, I know nothing about it.

Jack, I hope you understand that we are not taking credit for developing gamemaster. Please be sure to look in Anyder's initial post where the credits are clearly explained.

Now, regardless of what you make think about it, paying for the masterserver and domain, and asking Kalle to help us set it up, producing the hex edits for servers and clients, and setting up a DNS server for PS2 players is not nothing, either.